NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter > SEC For Sale / Wanted Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

SEC For Sale / Wanted Forum This forum is for SE Chapter members to buy and sell XJ parts.

Old December 20th, 2010, 13:49
NAXJA Forum User

4 Ecco Rims with Michelin LTX Tires

Ok so the jeep is growing up and needed some big boy shoes so here are the stock wheels with tires up for sale.

4 Ecco rims in great condition

4 - Michelin LTX 225/75/15 Tires - These tires have about 25k miles on them and they are barely broken in. When reading reviews most people have about 70k on them and they are still going strong. A great tire that is quiet and handles well.

I have included pictures to show condition.

Here is a link to the tires:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....FS&cod e=yes&

I'm looking for $300 OBO for wheels and tires, which I think is a fair price.

I would also trade towards a set of 33x15 tires.

Thanks,

Brad