• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Cherokee Sport $2500/OBO

mrbee131

NAXJA Forum User
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/2229296182.html

Up for sale is a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Dark Maroon in color) that is 4 wheel drive and has a 4.0 litre motor with automatic transmission. This Jeep has 174xxx miles on it. New parts that where just installed 100 miles ago include oil change with filter, radiator, power steering hose, spark plugs, air filter, o-ring on oil filter adapter, track bar, steering stabilizer, and a front end alignment. The air conditioner works great in this Jeep. Tires have less than 500 miles on them. Great running Jeep. The only thing wrong with this Jeep to my knowledge is the seats have some staining and the headliner is hanging and is held up with push pins. The picture of the front seats makes the stain on the passenger side seat look huge but that is where I just cleaned the seats and the seat had not dried yet. Also 2 of the corner plastic bumper pieces are removed but come with the Jeep, the clear coat is also starting to chip on the roof and in a few spots on the passenger side but not bad. $2500 OBO, don't be afraid to make me an offer I might just take it! 423-605-4744

Pics can be seen on Craigslist

Back