NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > NAC Fest 2006
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

NAC Fest 2006 June 8-10, 2006: Paragon Adventure Park, Hazelton, PA

Old May 26th, 2006, 20:23
It's Yellah!

geocachers?

I've got one of the Travel Bugs released into the Geocaching game. I was gonna drop it off at one of the caches at Paragon, if I can just give it to somebody on Saturday if you want. Anybody want to pick it up?

for those who are wondering "wtf?" Geocaching is a hobby kinda like a scavenger hunt where you use a GPS to help you find a "cache" hidden somewhere, often a military ammo case in a forest, but could be anything, hidden anywhere. for more info: www.geocaching.com
Old May 26th, 2006, 20:27
NAXJA Forum User

Re: geocachers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevah
I've got one of the Travel Bugs released into the Geocaching game. I was gonna drop it off at one of the caches at Paragon, if I can just give it to somebody on Saturday if you want. Anybody want to pick it up?

for those who are wondering "wtf?" Geocaching is a hobby kinda like a scavenger hunt where you use a GPS to help you find a "cache" hidden somewhere, often a military ammo case in a forest, but could be anything, hidden anywhere. for more info: www.geocaching.com
Got a link to the TB? I am so pissed. I released on called jeepin to Toledo. I wanted it to go to Toledo and back to me. It got to Alabama and the cache got muggled.

No more TB
Old May 26th, 2006, 20:32
It's Yellah!

Re: geocachers?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/deta...2-be592da4e352

I've had it for a month, haven't been able to get up to Paragon or Rausch Creek since I picked it up. Taken it mudding at night, and to a local club's picnic (didn't do very well on the RTI ramp, must need some discos). got some pics to post of it on mud on my hood