• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels, Wheels, Comanche Bed, Alternator, other stuff

webbjeep

NAXJA Forum User
All Items in Bel Air, MD 21014, but can easily transported to Lancaster, PA 17551, some can even be dropped in Newark, DE 19717 for pick up.

Will work trades for other XJ/MJ stuff, let me know what you have.

Reman Jeep 4.0 Alternator, works perfect, bought it, then a week later replaced it with a higher amp unit. $50

Jeep Grizzly Wheels with ProComp Ats $250 obo.
2 have 1/3 tread, the other 2 have just under 1/2 tread.

Stinger01.jpg

Bed for sale ..... not sure what to ask, so we'll start at $150.
Beat up but good for a trailer project. not bent and I removed all the bolts properly so it can easily be remounted.
I was going to scrap it, but figure someone may want to make a little junker farm trailer like I did :D

Photo0195.jpg

Photo0396.jpg

Photo0398.jpg

2 Ecco wheels with Discovery 235/75/r15s with tread enough to pass PA inspection .... 3/32s $40 each

Photo0391.jpg

Just thought of something ..... Combo deal ..... Bed, Eccos, Tailgate, perfect start to trailer project ..... $200

Last edited:
ProComps are 31x10.50s and Grizz Wheels are 15x7 I think ... I believe only Canyons, Gamblers, and Ravines were 15x8s, not a lot, if your wheeling them, they wouldnt last long, but if your street'n then they would have some miles left. I'll take a pic of the tread and you can make the call.

Back