• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax No-Slip for Dana 44

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
I have a slightly used Powertrax No-slip Locker for the Dana 44. It is in great condition, and is complete. I bought it off a friend and was going to install it in the 44 I picked up, but I picked up a different 44 instead that had an OX already in it.

$250

I assume it's for the 3.92 and up gears? This may end up working nicely for my dana 44 build. Are you going to bring it with you back to Boston?

It replaces the spider gears, so it fits inside the carrier, and doesn't matter what gears you have. If you want it, I'll bring it back up to Boston.

Begster said:
It replaces the spider gears, so it fits inside the carrier, and doesn't matter what gears you have. If you want it, I'll bring it back up to Boston.

If you want to do $175 for it - I still have to buy a new carrier as well and that could swing the decision away from a full-carrier locker

Kyle I can't do $175, $250 is what I paid for it so I'm just looking to get my money back. It is practically brand new, and they sell for $450 brand new. A full carrier locker is at least $800, more if you go ARB. Even buying this and then a new carrier, you are still saving a crap ton of money.

Bill, I'll let you know in a couple days, I have a friend who might be buying it off me right now, I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

Is this still available? I'm realizing I can do $250 like you wanted now since I started my co-op a few days early, so if your other friends backs out I'll take it.

Back