• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heavy duty Jeep Cherokee Fender Flares V2

so the pre 97 folks should be happy. i got the prototypes in today to test fit for doug and after a brief examination i believe people are gonna love these. at first i wasn't too happy when he told me they were gonna be textured unlike the originals that were smooth but honestly i like these new flares even better. the texture just gives it more character and the new flares are a semi gloss black compared to the semi gloss dark grey that my previous set were.

so on to some pics

P6290052.jpg

P6290051.jpg

i won't get a chance to get these installed till sometime next week but once i do i'll post pics

Hey Shawn, thanks for posting up. People really like the Textured Black since it doesn't show trail scratches or car door dings nearly as easily as the smooth did. It still looks good and is very paintable. As you experienced, it is hard to get a decent picture of the textured black surface!

The change to the SS security hardware is a big improvement. We've had some of it soaking half-in/half-out of an intense salt water bath for about two months and it has only some discoloration at this point. We feel it will function a lot better long term.

Pre-97: Heavy duty Jeep Cherokee Fender Flares V2

There are 2 TEST sets of the V2 Fender Flares for the Pre-97 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4 door available for $300 plus shipping.
Only the first two posts get the special TEST set pricing.
They will be expected to provide detailed feedback and good quality digital pictures.
I'll PM back with PayPal payment details.

New Highlights:
- New Textured Black finish that is much more scratch resistant, very durable, and paintable.
- Stainless Steel Security Screws with s/s washer. The hardware is now 18-8 Stainless Steel. A Torx security bit is included.

This final test will confirm that everything is as good as it can be!

The Pre-97 fender flares will be available soon on the Napier Precision Products website .
NAXJA members will have access to a 10% discount!

olesteve,

I've been anxiously watching for the same set you are asking about for quite a while, I've got a 93 2-Door with about 5" lift & 32" tires on a set of soft 8 style wheels with 3.75 backspace so I NEED some coverage.

Doc

olesteve,

I've been anxiously watching for the same set you are asking about for quite a while, I've got a 93 2-Door with about 5" lift & 32" tires on a set of soft 8 style wheels with 3.75 backspace so I NEED some coverage.

Doc

Hey Doc, I'm curious to know, how far do the tires extend past the body of your XJ? For easy comparisome to the fender flares, measure straight over the centerline of the axle with the tape measure just below the upper body line.

Jeepflareextenddims.jpg

Thanks,
DougN

Back