• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton, Ok. this weekend. Oct 15th & 16th

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Big weekend of wheeling.
I'll be there after I get off work Saturday night and will be heading home Sunday night.
I'll be hitting a night run Sat. and starting up early Sunday.
It's extreme, so no 3" with 31"s.

Okie Terry said:
Too much IQ.

That would really depend on who you asked. :D

Have fun, I'm probably going to be out looking for a plane went down a few weeks ago.

am i extreme enough? if not, blow me. wish i could make it up there again, and with a trailer this time, and some rest, and a hotel that didnt have cigarette burns and lipstick marks on the sheets... man i love clayton

Ramsey said:
am i extreme enough? if not, blow me. wish i could make it up there again, and with a trailer this time, and some rest, and a hotel that didnt have cigarette burns and lipstick marks on the sheets... man i love clayton
I'd say yer plenty "exreme" just because you stayed in a motel that had cigarette burns and lipstck marks on the sheets. BTW, did you get rid of that nastey itch?

Les

Lincoln said:
I'm sure Okie can find you a dirt road or something.

As long as I can get the bus down the road so I can trailer out Caltrans if it breaks, I'll be OK!

hinkley

LBEXJ said:
I'd say yer plenty "exreme" just because you stayed in a motel that had cigarette burns and lipstck marks on the sheets. BTW, did you get rid of that nastey itch?

Les
not yet, its gone away to just a mild burn. tried sleeping in the heep but that wasnt happening. if someone had there cell phone on i could have called and found out where yall were :mad:

Ramsey said:
... if someone had there cell phone on i could have called and found out where yall were :mad:
If someone hadn't been about 4 hours late ... :D

Les

i figured as old as you are you would have died during that time and i could have got the room to myself...Ya old scrawny bastard!

Ramsey said:
i didn't realize that as cool as you are you would have gotten laid during that time and i would have had to stay in a room by myself...Ya good looking bastard!
Thanks for the compliment! :D

Les

Last edited:
what can i say, if only you were wrinkled and fat it would be like heaven

id like to get down to clayton one day, always wanted to go with the old tj, but now that this xj is built better im sure it would do much better.

Back