• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal: MT/Rs and Complete 4.0 engine

I'm getting ready to move and would like to clear a few things out the garage-

Here we go: 3 Goodyear MT/R tires- 285 75 R16 (these are the metric equivalent of 33x10.5, but do require a 16" wheel) I'm hoping to get $50 a piece, OBO. Would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense- probably about $25 each to ship, depending on your location. These tires have about 50% tread remaining, and have no plugs and hold air perfectly. They were wheeled on rocks, and have a bit of sidewall scuffing.

1987 4.0L engine almost complete (needs power steering pump, plug wires, A/C compressor, knock sensor, EGR valve, fuel pressure regulator, oil pressure sender and O2 sensor- these parts were transferred over to the new engine). The engine was replaced with a stroker, and ran very strong when pulled with ~125k miles. It has a newer alternator, valve cover gasket, dist. cap and spark plugs. Had a new water pump & t-stat installed at 80k miles. Unfortunately, it has the requisite rear main leak and cracked exhaust manifold.

This would be a great foundation for your stroker build-up, or as a replacement to a tired higher-mileage engine. Local Pick-Your-Part lot wants $175 for a complete engine, and that's all I'm asking (plus you don't have to go to the yard and pull it!) Once again, local pickup- don't have time to arrange shipping for this. sorry :(

I'm in Redondo Beach, 90278. Reply here or PM if you're interested in any of these goodies!

Back