• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It was fun while it lasted

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
but today my heep broke down:( . i think it is either the torque converter went out or something with the tranny or the 4wd linkage but probly not.

so more days of fun fun wrenching!!!!!!!!! who hoo anyone selling a cheap car?!!?!?!?!?!? i need a daily driver!!! welp just letting u guys know that officaly my junk is now junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoney

well nevermind bout that it was jsut the 4wd linkage that poped out of gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW I HAVE A RUNNING JEEP!! (execpt for the batt. not charging) but it is an optima so it will last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HOO

stoney

Holy crap, your helpless....................

Don't kill your Optima, they don't like to be completely drained.

You probably fried the alternator when you fawked up the starter wiring. I would replace that right away.

SeanP

Stoney,

Don't worry, I had the same thing happen to me and my buddies were laughing at me for weeks. I got stuck in a ditch in after driving off of the edge of a dirt road in a rainstorm. As soon as I put my Jeep into 4, nothing. I would rev and rev to no avail. Finally some of my friends came to my rescue to discover that none of my tires were spinning. I had my truck in grear and in 4-low, so I though for sure I had broken something, but as soon as they yanked me out, my Jeep popped right into 4-low. Now I make sure I'm in gear before I do something stupid.

Karlm

Back