• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 cherokee partout-everything cheap!! must go asap!!

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User

EVERYTHING IS MAKE AN OFFER, I NEED ALL THIS STUFF GONE BY NEXT WEEKEND!!! NO SHIPPING-LOCAL PICKUP ONLY-CHEAPER PRICES IF YOU COME REMOVE IT!! i have just about every tool youd need and air tools/compressor.jeep is located in belchertown massachusetts--pm me, respond here, or call me-413 695 4775--jay

kid i had sold it to rolled it and cut the roof off, body is a mess, doors are good because they werent on it, drivers front fender is trimmed but still usable, cowl/wiper area still good. the rest of the body is junk, im keeping the front/rear axles, springs, shocks control arms etc, anything else you could think of is up for grabs, partial list below, something you dont see ask i probably have it---

97+header panel, flat black, few scuff, coat of paint and itll be fine, comes with all lights(pass blinker is broken and both side markers were shaved)grille, headlight trim-

home made steel tailight boxes-made from 3/16 steel, attached by 2 factory bolts on inside and mounts to quarter panel with screws-setup for grommet mount oval brake lights and smaller surface mount blinkers-

dash cluster-every gauge but tach, larger gas gauge-

motor-4.0-renix electronics(91 and older) 130k ish, runs mint, dosnt burn anything

aw4 automatic transmission--shifts fine through all gears

transfercase--np231--works fine

all 4 doors, 35% tinted windows, decent interior panels, power windows that all work, painted flat black, minimal rust if any, hinges modified to be lift off(doorless) wiring has been setup for quick connect for easier removal, can include both ends of wire harness(door side and body side) or rewire for your own connectors

also available- the whole shell with clean title and whatever is left attached to it--wiring, interior-etc

i need all this gone by the end of next weekend and then its off to the scrap heap, everything is best offer, trade of a d30 front axle in good shape with 3:55 gears or some sort of winch considered.

Back