• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: HP D30, 29-spline 8.25"

anthrax323

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of factory axles for a bench build and upcoming swap. Looking for a high-pinion front Dana 30 (non-vacuum) and a 29-spline 8.25" rear-end. So long as the housings are in good/straight condition and have decent axle shafts I'm interested.

Please PM me if you have either or both up for sale. Thanks!

Campbell

You interested in a HP D30 w/4.56's in it? It's in my backyard....:shhh:

Quite possibly. What's your asking price? I'll be putting a different gear set in, but so long as the axle is in good condition I'm definitely interested. What year did it come out of?

I have a 29 spline 8.25 complete out of a 98. Pulled a couple of months ago for a swap. Trying to get $75 for it. Could make a deal if you only want housing and shafts.

i have both sitting in my back yard also. i know i'm a haul from nc thou.

i'll let both go for $150(pinion yoke needed on 8.25, everything else is complete)

Well, it looks like the most promising seller had a change of plans, so I'm on the market once again. At this point I'm most interested in the HP30, so please let me know (via PM preferably) if you have one you're willing to part with.

Thanks in advance.

Back