• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a good TJ or Wrangler Forum,

Never found anyplace to match this place. There are quite a few of us that own both XJ's and TJ's [an a YJ too]. Just put a 1" body and 3.5" RE kit on one of our 97TJ's that my son rollled back in feb. Hope to have it back on the road this week or early next. Body shop is painting the new hood, grill and fender now and the only thing we are missing is windshield brackets and some small parts, market lights, signals, etc. Need a new windshield for the frame too, they broke while taking it off the donor wreck. Most of us post in the 'other tech' forum, hope to see more shorty owners here....the knowledge base here is unreal.

Yep, I save POR for the modified stuff, was hoping for a good all around site sorta like ours. Rich, Other Tech is one of the many fora here I never go to, looks like I'll drop in, Thanks. TC

Back