• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

storage?

vajeeper

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a 91 xj laredo
just wanted to see what everyone was using for storage in their xj,s
pics would be appreaciated

I am using a couple of old 20 mm ammo cans that I bought at the surplus store, and they live under a "hard deck" in the back that I built using an idea that I think I found over at gojeep's site. Works really well with a short 3" rail put on it to keep things from falling off/ easier to tie down.

Under my seat. Clear out the spare and mount it outside of the vehicle gives you more storage if you haven't already. I have one of those nice locking hard plastic boxes they sell at the front of Home Depot. I keep a lot of my Off-road stuff in it and only load it when I'll going off-road. Keeping the weight down with current gas prices is a must for me.

done1.jpg

http://www.myxj.net/tech/storagebox/

I also use a number of ammo canisters found at any surplus store. They work real wel, water tight, and very durable...

Quick n' Dirty box made from scrap plywood (good furniture grade stuff) that actually sits up behind the front seats latched to the rear seatbelts to keep it from moving forward in a hard stop.

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

The space behind the drawer has a cover panel but the two side pockets are open at the back to hold longer items like keys to the city, long breaker bars etc. All in all about 2.5 hrs./5.4 beers :cheers: . The next one will be better thought out.

never mind, pix hosting not working.

Back