NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

South East Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old May 28th, 2020, 05:15
Member# 2368

Corona Crawl 2020 UPDATE!!!!

Corona Crawl 2020 UPDATE

Sorry for the late notice. In case you havenít noticed, things have been a little different in 2020. We havenít been able to make a call on whether or not to have the Crawl until now.

I canít fathom seeing this silly bug prevent the Crawl from happening so Iím not going to say the Crawl is canceled, but I will say itís going to be significantly different than normal.

There will be NO registration fees.

There will be NO organized catered meal.

There will be NO organized trail rides.

Iím up in the air on the raffle. We havenít been able to source a single raffle prize since businesses arenít really in the giving mood this year, for good reason. If there are any raffle prizes, it will be whatever National can send us. So, donít count on a raffle either.

I can POSSIBLY arrange t-shirts and stickers. If I can pull that off, Iíll be posting up about it. Youíll be ordering and paying for the shirt and sticker on the spot. Iíll deliver it to the ĎRona Crawl.

That being said, anyone that wants to go wheeling with your buddies, I suggest you show up in Harlan Kentucky on the week of July 4th like nothing is any different!

Iíll see you there.