• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Jeep Cherokee, rock crawler

suzyellow

NAXJA Forum User
96 Jeep XJ, auto, 160XXX miles, Runs great, just passed smog 3 weeks ago, Keyless entry alarm, 50-60% on 33" BFG mudders, 4.5" Rustys lift, Iron rocks offroad Solid Stock Tie Rod with new ends. High lift mount on roof rack, Hp dana 30 up front 4.10s , 8.25 with lockrite locker, 4.10s, Hac n tap SYE with front shaft in rear, new water pump, new power steering pump, new rear main seal, oil pan seal, valve cover gasket, No leaks! Cb radio with Firestick antenna, 2 Hella 500's mounted to the roof rack, CD player with amp to 4 speakers, HID head lights, Tnts steering box frame stiffener, and another steering box stiffener, Inside is great, Out side has lots of little nicks and dents from rocks, Extra parts included = Stock Gas tank skit plate, 32" Mudder spare tire, Stock tie rock and ends. front sway bar with quick releases. Gimme a call for any questions, I will consider trades for a 4 cyc car only, i live in santee, 6195172343 - Ron

IMG00056.jpg

th032.jpg

random008.jpg

random007.jpg

jeep002.jpg

Image011.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

2022.jpg

2024.jpg

2038.jpg

2047.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

Nice lookin jeep, what forces the sale? Good Luck

This Ted doesnt take By-passes. He flops his shit @ truckhaven :p

I remember whelling with the seller up @ Cleghorn. Hate to see you sell her but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back