• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM

haha voted...& I have a show bar too haha, I did tie it into the frame though......

Ive got a nates 4x4 rear bumper too! Lol.

And bill ill try to steal you some bricks from work. Hows that sound? If I had a pickup id take a whole palate.

Ive got a nates 4x4 rear bumper too! Lol.

And bill ill try to steal you some bricks from work. Hows that sound? If I had a pickup id take a whole palate.

Haha. Don't get in trouble at work!
What do you do?

holy crap ken, try and pic some worse pics next time.
hey man, it's tough to get good pics of me wheeling when no one else shows up while I'm actually doing so :jester:

Looks like everyone should vote for Stefan, he's got a way better chance.

Lol jerk

Here you go bill

2012-04-21_10-15-04_93.jpg

Last edited:
Steel building with a mason exterior, sounds like you aren't holding your share of the building process as a carpenter there Stefan. :laugh3:

Voted.

Steel building with a mason exterior, sounds like you aren't holding your share of the building process as a carpenter there Stefan. :laugh3:

Voted.

Carpenters do all the steel framing. Comertial work is almost 100% steel studs now adays.
were responsible fort the framing, the yellow fiberglass sheet rock on the outside, sheet rock on the inside and tile celings. And idk about this building but sometimes all the stals and b room accessories.
And this is a music building so everything gets crazy sound insulation.
Yea so there

As much as I like white MJs ... especially one with a rear-end that used to be in mine .... I voted for Stefan. Sorry Ken, you are cool and all, but Stefan got drunk, wandered around Twin Grove Campground looking for a place to sleep, passed out in a field, woke up the next morning happy as can be and wheeled all day long, destroyed his Jeep, had Ross weld it back together, and drove 4 hours home at 80 mph.

That's just pure awesome!

As much as I like white MJs ... especially one with a rear-end that used to be in mine .... I voted for Stefan. Sorry Ken, you are cool and all, but Stefan got drunk, wandered around Twin Grove Campground looking for a place to sleep, passed out in a field, woke up the next morning happy as can be and wheeled all day long, destroyed his Jeep, had Ross weld it back together, and drove 4 hours home at 80 mph.

ken got drunk. wandered around twin grove to find a place to hang his hammock. tied it to my jeep, woke up the next morning suspended above vomit, already destroyed his jeep, donated it to rausch creek, got home, and drives his comanche to nyc with pieces falling off of it and half of a parts truck in the bed at 80 mph.

all of this is true. It still has all your perches and mounts on it too, its a very versatile axle, fits LWB SOA or SWB SUA bolt-in!

ken got drunk. wandered around twin grove to find a place to hang his hammock. tied it to my jeep, woke up the next morning suspended above vomit, already destroyed his jeep, donated it to rausch creek, got home, and drives his comanche to nyc with pieces falling off of it and half of a parts truck in the bed at 80 mph.

All of this is true too, it wasn't even my vomit that time either. I voted for stefan too, he pulled ahead and needs everything we have to beat SC Rednek :laugh2:

Ps got any better pics? People were saying in chat that SC has better pics than you and they think you're a mallcrawler somehow with no pavement pics... I think you need to inform the voters that this is not correct in picture form.

Back