• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick disconnects

reddragon72

NAXJA Forum User
I remember seeing on a persons site or a site period that the guy turned his links on the vehicle into quick disconnects. I remember he said to get wing nuts and cotter pins and remove the old nut on the top and replace it with a wing nut and then after the wing nut is tight to mark a hole to drill through the thread part to put the cotter pin. But I'm not sure if that was all. and that leaves the other part still attached to the bottom to swing around. So if anyone knows of the site in question can you please point me to it. Thanks

Thanks for those links, all good. Also someone emailed this one to me, which was the original I looked at before

http://www.off-road.com/jeep/cherokee/98/08_aug/disconnect/disconnect.html

Lots of good ones, plus I like how the other guy putthe pin in the opposite way, that should make it easier to put back on. Now I just need to go and see if the Lowes or Home Depot carry all the stuff. If not its off to the TFS, were I know it will cost more, but I need this done.

Back