• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Challenge: In Motion

Hill and Hole Racing at Lee County Mud Motorsports Complex.........

Dude I've been out there several times! One of my roommates lives about 20 minutes away from it. Haven't been this year but in the past usually went 2-3 times per season. You see all kinds of crazy things out there!

Trucks%20Gone%20Wild%20360.jpg

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

GoldenMountain010.jpg

Me in "motion" going up a ledge at GM Trail 5 where Greg and Eric broke!

GoldenMountain019.jpg

further up 5 going around a tree
I have a couple more, just gotta host them!

That pic would've worked for the theme "HOT" also.

that was my vote for september...
but next month will be october, and apparently "hot" won't apply then...

how about "Fall"(ing)... for next month?

you wanted to see the dash of that mud truck that bad?

pretty sure that arm isnt the one he wishes was moved... think about it for a second...

there you go... if only that arm was moved just alittle down it would be a perfect picture :D

I've been looking for an excuse to post this pic for a looooong time! Here is Glenn "In Motion" on the ferris wheel. I know it's a stretch, but I couldn't wait any longer and I figured Matt would like some ammunition after that unfortunate horse pic.

IMG_9887.jpg

that doesnt make it into the contest if its not taken in september but oh man is that pic not saved FOREVER! that is the perfect douch pose! your only lacking rediculous jewlery and a way too dark tan... LMAO!
also missing the upside-down tennis visor and pink polo shirt with the collar popped!

heres my submission... does video of dualing strokers count?

Back