• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August Photo Challenge: Back to School

user5389_pic4277_1238971460.jpg

I found this and thought I would use it as one of my 5 entrys :gee:

P.S I bet your going to go get some of your budys so you all can try this (I am lol jk)

Last edited:
yeah, i know.... i was tryin to make a joke referencing how often the woman likes to be in charge of things... kind of a "who wears the pants" kinda thing.... i guess i didn't word it right to be funny, my bad homie.:farmer:
i like this guy with his pitchfork. sorry it doesn't fit here.... har har har...

i honestly think hand down there is only one picture, ok two that actual on topic. i should have sum up tonight after i get back from the get together my school is hosting

The topic is pretty open if you read the wording. Hell you could even school us on how to make a PB&J in the back of you jeep if you wanted to. It meets the rules: schooling us, includes a jeep in the picture, etc. Thought if I opened things up a bit more then it just being at a school it would get more involvment. So much for that one since we only have 3 submissions.

ok... so, been really busy this month; but here's a couple pics i took that should apply...

l_020ba10daaea49859f4d445f6ffbaba5.jpg

l_516e12fed09e4b848297de6ccad9ba2c.jpg

l_37930baf05b24b629012bb83d82e6110.jpg

...and i stepped it up a notch for greg... cause this is a middle school :confused1

Back