• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Nah he'd love it.

Yeah it was like $360 shipped, which is a little more than other places but he's the only one I could even get ahold of. I've met him before too so I don't mind giving him the business.
Ahhh, I see. A lot of places last week where out on vacation for some reason or other. Most was for EJS I think.

i now have a beer fridge in my room next to my computer
Just now? Man... I love mine. :D

HUBBLE-BUBBLE!

I'm just gonna stick with my word. shalamalacka.

regular sized font works for me too... :)

shalamalacka. like so.

I didn't need a sledge to my inner C's off.

The way I did it was to cut the entire C off with the axle still inside it, behind the weld. Then grind the weld off. I did the "grind until you see a line separating the C and the tube" method. The only problem was I NEVER SAW THE DAMN LINE. I ended up using a saws-all and making 2 cuts from the inner diameter surface of the axle tube to the out, without cutting into the C. The cuts were opposite each other, so the tube was no longer whole, and pushing into the C. I could then use a small mallet and beat the tube portions out.

Mark when I was doing some research on using a D44 out of an F150 I found a write-up with pics that did the exact way you mentioned.

NO JOKE BEST DAY I'VE HAD THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Won 600 bucks on a scratch!!!!!!!!!! Ordered a tubing bender and steel probably save the remaining :D :D :D :D The weird part is I almost never play!

in honor of it being gorgeous out im gonna have a showing of "thats it thats all" on my garage doors tonight complete with popcorn and surround sound

travis will know what movie im talking about

and i love when dad can bring a projector home from work :)

NO JOKE BEST DAY I'VE HAD THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Won 600 bucks on a scratch!!!!!!!!!! Ordered a tubing bender and steel probably save the remaining :D :D :D :D The weird part is I almost never play!
Nice! I never play either, unless it is given to me.
What did you order?
(Psst... I still have the seats)
in honor of it being gorgeous out im gonna have a showing of "thats it thats all" on my garage doors tonight complete with popcorn and surround sound

travis will know what movie im talking about

and i love when dad can bring a projector home from work :)
That sounds like a good time. Nice white walls in the garage?
I have no idea what that movie is.

Last edited:

should i buy a ball joint press or just take my axle to a shop and have them do it, i need new ones for the WJ conversion, and i remember it being somewhere around here whats a happy caster angle for the cherokee, im running bout 5-6" of lift, 33's and non adjustable arms right now
just get your own.

i set up chairs outside and wash the garage doors off and put the projector right onto them..of course it hasta be dark out and i make a big ol batch of popcorn and all the frineds/neighbors come

its a really high budget, really awesome snowboard movie..at one point they have a helicopter filming 2 or 3 other helicopters its all filmed in HD like panet earth too

so apparently "h a s t a" makes a beating a dead horse guy appear, weird

Here was my order; 80ft 1.75x.120 HREW tubing, 20 ft of 6x2x3/16 req stock, 20ft of 2x2x.125 sqaure. other small pieces for little tabs and such :D and I did the JD3 bender. PUMPED. I totally forgot about them seats bill, I get on jill's butt again see if she'll do it.

Here was my order; 80ft 1.75x.120 HREW tubing, 20 ft of 6x2x3/16 req stock, 20ft of 2x2x.125 sqaure. other small pieces for little tabs and such :D and I did the JD3 bender. PUMPED. I totally forgot about them seats bill, I get on jill's butt again see if she'll do it.
All for under $600? Darn the HREW must be cheap, I have only ever bought DOM.
Oh, and the cool kids buy Pro-Tools. :laugh3:
Thank god that is in California or I might have had to seriously hurt you for showing me that. If it was a '67 I'd be hard pressed to not be looking into a plane ticket and transport fees.
Once the Jeep is driveable... once the Jeep is driveable...

sweet, ballistic fab is having a spring sale, 10-15% off stuff. time to order the tube adapters and stuff i need:D

someone swipe this up for $500-600 and toss in a $100 tcase it looks like a good platform. tell the guy a transfer case is like $2G, i'm sure he'd let it go cheap cheap :D

Back