• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xtreme xj build with Ian Johnson

Like Ian was telling me I could take the axles out of this and the atlas and throw them right into a ultra 4 car, they are built that good.

holy shit. this thing turned out amazing. get a hybrid cage on that pig STAT so it will last you a long time.

seriously, one of the nicest if not the nicest XJ builds i've ever seen.

Awesome, guess after all the bs and headaches, it turned out better than you could have imagined. You deserve it, thank you for you service!

Thanks guys

And we already put some Rock rash on the nice shiny wheels during filming

jealous, that full frame kit looks badass, tried to search for it but didnt find anything on their website. Congrats dude you definitely deserved it after that pile draken tried to rip you off with

holy shit. this thing turned out amazing. get a hybrid cage on that pig STAT so it will last you a long time.

seriously, one of the nicest if not the nicest XJ builds i've ever seen.

when does the episode air?

End of the season I think, it has a interior cage, but I might do some roof sliders and run down the a pillar and down the back and tie it into the tube fenders/ rock rail.
I'll have to wait and see when I have it in front of me longer

End of the season I think, it has a interior cage, but I might do some roof sliders and run down the a pillar and down the back and tie it into the tube fenders/ rock rail.
I'll have to wait and see when I have it in front of me longer

any interior pics? curious to see the tube work/fuel cell hiding inside

Back