• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJdb.com Modified XJ pics HACKED?

I know...I was searching for some pics last night and it kept doing the same. I figured it was either operator malfunction or yet another benefit of my Gateway computer.

I just don't understand people that do shit like this. I really enjoyed that website too. I hope who ever did this gets struck by a train only to be left alive yet severly maimed and then eaten alive by fire ants...sorry I may have spent to much time over on Pirate4x4 over the years

MogifiedXJ said:
I just don't understand people that do shit like this. I really enjoyed that website too. I hope who ever did this gets struck by a train only to be left alive yet severly maimed and then eaten alive by fire ants...sorry I may have spent to much time over on Pirate4x4 over the years

Nice image... lets do that to all the Tangos in Gitmo.

Well, from what I can tell Billy was running some kind of content management. it likely had an exploit that was published, and the hack was probably done with little to no skill, or even by an automated bot.
Lesson learned, you gotta keep up on the websites using PHP and such for security.
of course it may also have been a security vulnerability on his hosts' server.
Anyway, he should have a backup, restore the backup, fix the hole, it'll be like nothing happened in a few days.

Not the first, or even the second time thats happened

Quote:
HacKeD By SpY_YuXeL / uLusaLhaCkqRouP
your systeam of died we TURKİSH HacKeRs WwW.uLusaLHACK.CoM

BigG said:
:skull1:What more do you need to know? It was hacked.

Thats funny...you think the worth less trolls could atleast learn how to spell and use proper grammar before reacking such havoc on the world...:roflmao:

Bunch of f'n losers...

BigG said:
:skull1:What more do you need to know? It was hacked.
Use that screen name on many boards?
Word of advice, log off and register a new one.
I know you don't understand, but by just having that name, you already have more enemies on this site, as well as others, than you've probably ever had.
Do yourself a favor and don't argue.
Trust me.

OT said:
I know you don't understand, but by just having that name, you already have more enemies on this site, as well as others, than you've probably ever had.
Trust me.
Its true.

Ramsey said:
Its true.

NO ITS NOT! DONT TRUST THEM!
THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO STEAL YOUR SOUL!

Lets Nuke them bastards.. kill em all who cares..

OT said:
Trust me.

Yeah, you really don't want the stigma attached with that name, it's bad, bad stuff.

Back