• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj to an mj

486280_10200112197868206_1532521864_n.jpg

SO
MUCH
WANT

oh and thats one hellofa bad ass XJ

looks good man! curious... what'd you settle on for spring rates, and droop percentage?

springs are currently 250350combo in rear and a single 350 in front.. that was a temp setup. im wieghing it this weekend and and will be sending the shocks out for revalving and buying the proper spring rates.. the 350s were a little stiff but nice... and for droop.. the 14"s in front are setup with 5"comp 9"droop minus an inch for bumps and limit straps. and the rear is setup 6"comp 10"droop

lol....you gave up on the 16s in the front.

No lol I went to bye 16's ended up being 14 s .. got a great deal on them so I said Hell ill run them and then upgrade later and resale them.. the front is setup to run 16's

16 in the front would be a bit much and hard to package. 14 should be fine though... i know i have room for them with 6" of lift. your rear rates are a bit stiff, you'll be riding really high unless your jeep is way heavier than mine. i have 14" 200lb upper springs and 16"300lb lower springs plus a 4" keeper spring on top. i'm at about 7" uptravel and 9" droop in the rear.
I do have a set of 16" 200lb king springs if you want to borrow or buy them to play with. i used them for setup so they're definitely scratched but never driven on.

Back