• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ suspension parts in So Cal.

bubbajeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I need to make room for my new project. I have a couple extra suspension goodies that need a new home.

1 pair of S-10 leaf packs with the eyes already removed for bastard pack build up, includes free pro comp 6* shims- $40 obo

1 pair RE 1462 4.5" lift spring packs. Bushings are in great shape and ready to be bolted in.- $120 obo

1 pair Daystar 1 3/4" coil spacers, New in the box-$30

1 set Energy Suspension XJ/MJ poly spring bushing kit-$25

I set Energy Suspension XJ poly shackle bushing kit-$15

1 complete front and rear set of TJ flares, no lights though-$60

All prices are plus shipping.

Pm me if you need pictures.

Thanks,
Randy

bubbajeeper said:
I need to make room for my new project. I have a couple extra suspension goodies that need a new home.

1 pair of S-10 leaf packs with the eyes already removed for bastard pack build up, includes free pro comp 6* shims- $40 obo

1 pair RE 1462 4.5" lift spring packs. Bushings are in great shape and ready to be bolted in.- $120 obo

1 pair Daystar 1 3/4" coil spacers, New in the box-$30

1 set Energy Suspension XJ/MJ poly spring bushing kit-$25

I set Energy Suspension XJ poly shackle bushing kit-$15

1 complete front and rear set of TJ flares, no lights though-$60

All prices are plus shipping.

Pm me if you need pictures.

Thanks,
Randy
how much for the reap leaf springs shipped t0 93422?

Yeah can I add the S-10 packs to an RE 3.5" leaf pack for an added lift? If so I would be interested in the S-10 packs.

I'll give you 30 for the spacers shipped to 95041.
let me know!
by the way, you can't accept any PM's right now cuz your inbox is too full....

Can you post pics of the TJ flares? im really interested! my computer wont let me PM you

Smitty, your pm box comes back full, but $50 shipping UPS ground.

XJsurf, I don't think that would work too well. If you want the 4.5s your 3rd in line.

All others have PMs.

Thanks.

pms are cleared now my box is not full. so you said $50 shipped to 93422 for the rear springs?

i will take those flares. i just emailed you about how you want to arrange paymet.

Back