• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts....some new stuff

Turfzilla

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning out the garage.
Most parts are small enough I can ship them on your dime.
XJ front trac bar bracket, NEW in the box - Rough Country - $25
P5212399.jpg

Rough Country front lower control arms (tj/xj) for up to 3-4" of lift - NEW in box $ 60 - these things are beefy!
P5212414.jpg

Rubicon Express fixed upper control arms - 15 1/4" long (tj/xj) - $35
P5212397.jpg

U-bolts for a Crysler 8.25 axle (will fit any 3" tube)- NEW in the box- $15 set of four
P5212404.jpg

Roller Fairlead - NEW, never used - $20
P5212407.jpg

XJ front Drive shaft - it is what I used in the rear of my xj after the SYE install - $50
P5212395.jpg

XJ front drive shaft w/new joint in the diff end- will work in rear with a SYE installed - trail spare: it has a place chipped off that holds the retaining ring in place in the differential end ( it might hold forever, I just kept it for trail spare) - $30
P5212412.jpg

Stock Rubicon rear drive shaft - $40
P5212421.jpg

D30 Axle shaft - passenger side - i kept it as a trail spare due to one of the yokes is egged out and the caps are tacked in place - has NEW joint installed - $40
P5212393.jpg

NEW D30 Axle shaft - driver side with the "almost alloy" kit installed. new never used - This is the OEM axle shaft out of a 95 or newer XJ. Directly bolts in to any XJ, ZJ, TJ D30 front end without Axle Disconnect. This is a genuine Dana brand inner and outer axle shaft assembly complete with Spicer 297X u-joint installed. - $100
P5212391.jpg

I will take the Rubicon Express fxed upper control arms. How much shipped to 63565? I have paypal.

DAMN YOU TYLER!! Just seen this, I could use those on the wife's jeep. Then it is finished!! Keep lookin I will.:eyes:

the u bolts dont look to be 3"? more like 2 3/4" inside to inside... ill take my calipers to my axel in the morning.

if they are meant for the 8.25 how does $20 shipped to to 49651 sound? PM me a reply.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Upper CA's, $50 driveshaft and u-bolts are sold.

FREE shipping on everything else until Monday noon. Money has to be in my pay pal by noon Monday for free shipping.

Got the UCA's delivered on Saturday, looks to be in great shape, thanks!

Cheeseman-OUT!

I wish I would have seen this this morning... How much are the LCAs shipped to 54751?

Damn me for missing those UCA's lol... They were EXACTLY what I was looking for lol. Any way I could get a quote for the fairleed shipped to 48041 Michigan? Thanks, hope to hear back soon.

Paint

Back