• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj drive train 96

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
Posting for a friend..... High pinon non disco 30, rear dana 44, 231 tcase later style from a 96, and a complete 4.0 that runs. Has a few other parts like exhaust drivelines steering. Let me know if you are interested. He has a transmission shop and these were parts that came out of a vehicle he worked on. I am not going to play middle man. I will give you contact info for him and you can make your own arrangements. Just thought someone here might be able to use these. They are just taking up space in his shop.

No the trans was already sold. Sorry. I have to find the card that has his cell on it. My truck is at his shop. When i go there to pick it up i will get all of the info. Sorry for the lag but im strapped for time. This month has been hell.

Ok guys got some more info. I guess im playing middle man now. Sorry for the delay.

4.0 out of a 96 complete. Ran when he pulled it. $500

Dana 30 hp non disco. Has steering and brakes with it. $200

Rear axle is a 8.25 not a 44. Complete $200

Both axles for $300

231 out of a 96 with the later style output $150

The driveshafts are there and exhaust and i believe he said there were some suspension parts. Im going to assume that all parts are stock and im pricing as so. If the axles are geared or locked then hey you luck out. Im only asking what i have seen parts go for on a normal basis. Prices are negotiable. Or if you want to buy the whole setup. My friend owns the transmission shop here in town and he asked me to deal with it because he knows that i deal with jeep stuff more than him and will make a fair deal. All the parts are at his shop and i will arrange the meeting if anyone is interested. Ray 909 496 7789

Back