• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Cherokee / ORGS/NATIONAL SPRING CO. Rear Leafs, Boomerang Shackles, etc.

XJZ

NAXJA Forum User
ORGS/National Springs, ORGS/JKS Boomerang Shackles, U-Bolt/Spring Plates w. Bumpstop Extension, U-bolts, nuts, washers. I'll even throw in the braided stainless steel rear brake line (longer than stock):

$475

These pieces have only 3K on them and look brand spankin' new! The springs have not even settled yet.

ORGS/NATIONAL LEAF SPRINGS:

If your not familiar with National Spring, they're the absolute best springs you can buy. DO NOT confuse these with Rubicon Express, Tomken, etc. They don't compare, these springs are second to none!

Speced by ORGS MFG. these National Spring's are custom made per the weight of a Cherokee loaded with trail gear. They have 11 leafs per side. These springs ride great on the road and flex extremely well on the trail. They provide a 5 inch lift over stock. All bolts are greasable.

Check them out here: nationalsprings.com go to products.

National sells them for $595.00

ORGS/JKS MFG. BOOMERANG SHACKLES:

Check them out here: jksmfg.com Provides about an 1" of lift over stock/OEM shackles. Greasable bolts.

JKS asks $100 for these shackles.

U-BOLT PLATES W. BUMPSTOP EXTENSION (welded to plate), U-BOLTS, NUTS & WASHERS.

The U-Bolt Plate Bumpstop Extension keeps the springs from arching backwards, avoiding premature spring fatigue, but still allows the rear tires to fully stuff.

Approx. $20-30 (?) new.

I can send pics to all interested.

I'm located in San Leandro. I'd rather not ship, so I'd prefer a local/Northern CA area sale. If that doesn't happen, I'll ship on your dime. I have a Pay Pal account also.

Thanks,

Dave
510-569-8443
[email protected]

Back