• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wut Up.....

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey ya'all.... Just checkin' in to say hey. I've been MIA again for a while.

1. My Step Mom passed away,
2. long commute to Brisbane was kickin' my ass and I didn't really care for my job at the time so that made it worse. Kinda depressing actually.
3. As of April 15th i got me a new Job in Santa Clara (7 miles from home :) ) and love it here. Not only am I saving almost $700 a month in Gas, I got a raise and Sr. Title to boot...WOOT!!!!

With that said, i'm really looking forward to seein' some of you guys and getting the hell out of dodge. Any plans for a June run? If not, I would like to start some planning for a run.

Hope everyone has been doing great.

~SharkMark

Good to hear from ya!
Sorry about your step mom. :(

I've been mia too, super busy with school, and working hard.

We all need to have a reunion wheeling trip.

Mr shark,

its good to have you back. Im sorry to hear about your step mom thats rough man. But on another note - Congrats on the new sr. level position thats awesome! As for beating the long commute and a pay increase thats even better dude! I used to work 2 miles from home, now I work 13 miles from home. I feel your pain. how long of a drive was brisbane?

Sup mark. Condolences on the mother in law. Congratulations on the job change. The Reno run is in a few weeks you should come out. I'll be heading up Friday evening.

Sorry about the mother in law thing... I didn't think you were married?

Congrats on the new gig.

Am I gonna see your ass on the con and at sierrafest?

Not the Mom In-Law, no longer married :)

It was my Step Mom - my dad's wife and thanks for the condolences.

YES - I will be at SierraFest. Probably get there late Wednesday or early Thursday.

Not the Mom In-Law, no longer married :)

It was my Step Mom - my dad's wife and thanks for the condolences.

YES - I will be at SierraFest. Probably get there late Wednesday or early Thursday.

Sweet. Bringing the grill?

Sorry to stir up the confusion. Brain fart.

I almost did the same . I first read it as grandma in law somehow and had to change it afterward.

Back