• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS AR15s

HandBuiltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So i bought too many ARs over the last few months (yes there is a thing as too many when the safe won't close, and no i am not getting another safe till i move).

Got 3 M4s with 16" barrel with 1/9 twist. Also have 1 A3 style with 20" bull barrel with 1/9 twist. All are built on American Tactical Lowers, have carry handle style rear sights, and each only has 5 rounds through it to prove functionality.

Any interest in them, shoot me a pm with either your cell or email and i can send you pics and more information.

Not looking to get rich off of these, just get out of them what i got into them since they are still new.

John.

Pics and prices

host em on photobucket (you can easily do it from your phone they have an app for iOS and android) and you can post em here. you can still post pics you just can't upload them as attachments.

20130627_160726.jpg

20130627_160200.jpg

20130627_160147.jpg

20130627_160718.jpg

What's the price on the 20" A3? and would you be willing to meet me somewhere closer then oceanside?

Last edited:
Thank you for posting pics. Just got photobucket set up.

I have $1100 in a3 and would like to get that out of it.

I would be willing to drive reasonable distance to do transfer at ffl.

John

Got tons of interest, but no one wanting to pull the trigger, pun intended.
I will be in country friday -wed if anyone wants to check anything out this weekend.

Back