• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb,wtt for Stock tires

willy51

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy,

Looking for a set of stock ish wheels and tires. perferably with 50%ish tread left. Be realy cool if somebody has a set of the old factory steelies. Let me know what you got, thanks

Howdy,

Looking for a set of stock ish wheels and tires. perferably with 50%ish tread left. Be realy cool if somebody has a set of the old factory steelies. Let me know what you got, thanks

I've got some factory steel 7 slots with some so-so tires. I've got a for sale thread around here somewhere. :)

I've got a set of 4 matching 225/75/15 Liberator A/T's on factory alum wheels with about 80% tread and a new no name 225/75/15 on a different factory alum wheel for a spare. Also have a friend with 5 stock steels with 1 new Geolander A/T and 4 BFG A/T's with about 30% tread. His are unmounted.

I've got a set of 4 matching 225/75/15 Liberator A/T's on factory alum wheels with about 80% tread and a new no name 225/75/15 on a different factory alum wheel for a spare. Also have a friend with 5 stock steels with 1 new Geolander A/T and 4 BFG A/T's with about 30% tread. His are unmounted.

Thats a pretty good setup, there, Mike...depending on price.

my neighbor has a set of yokohama goelander a/t's with 50% and stock jeep wheels

Back