• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB working Aw4 97+ 4x4

BigKintheXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need another aw4. Im trying to design a giant fighting mech bot like the ones in Michael Bay's movies. Just kidding, the next installment of my transmission saga is approaching as the current one is slipping :flamemad: 97+ only, I'm having a hard time recalling if I can make any year work. I'll figure it out later, but until then please 97+ only.

Please include a picture of it, and the mileage. I dont need any sensors, nor a transfer case. If you'd like to donate the transfer case I will not object.
MUST BE IN WORKING CONDITION I shouldnt have to explain what that is. Im not looking to spend more than 100$ ive had several fully working transmissions with sensors and converters for that price. If you have a viable reason why I should pay more, let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks!

I have a 1997 unit if you need another. It would be quite inexpensive. email is best:

[email protected]

Back