• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Used 35x12.50-15's better than 50% tread

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
Title pretty much says it, If you got some let me know.

Thanks!

I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend but I have (4) BFG KM2s w/ about 3700ish miles on them and 2 trail rides (basically new tread depth). I also have (1) Procomp MT that's brand new.

I would like to get $1000 for all 5.

Chris

km2.jpg

xterra1.jpg

001jpg-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but you can get 5 BRAND NEW 35x12.50 BFGs shipped to your door for about $950... You probably aren't gonna be able to get $1000 for used tires, even if they only have 3700 miles. They're still used.

I'd say the asking price should be more like $800

I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend but I have (4) BFG KM2s w/ about 3700ish miles on them and 2 trail rides (basically new tread depth). I also have (1) Procomp MT that's brand new.

I would like to get $1000 for all 5.

Chris
I did find a set of 4 new KM2's to my door $848.00 but thanks for the offer.

Hate to burst your bubble dude, but you can get 5 BRAND NEW 35x12.50 BFGs shipped to your door for about $950... You probably aren't gonna be able to get $1000 for used tires, even if they only have 3700 miles. They're still used.

I'd say the asking price should be more like $800

Lol, got carried away on which board I was posting... I was thinking wheels/tires... and now my bubble is bursted ...

Last edited:
Lol, I was thinking wheels/tires... and now my bubble is bursted ...
Not a bad deal at all on the wheels and tires, but the xterra wheels won't get me very far, if that's what they are mounted on.

With the discovery of 2 bad unit bearings and the need for a clutch in the dd, I'm no longer looking for tires for now.

Back