• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Tow hitch

I have on in my for sale thread. I bought it from another NAXJA member, but wont need it know that I have a bumper coming. Its kind of rough, and you will need your own nutstrips, but its serviceable. $30

Nutstrips are literally a strip of bolts that you slide into the frame. The bolts line up with the factory holes and make it much easier to attache the hitch to the frame. You can get them from a number of XJ shops, or there is a thread in the FAQ section to make your own.

The user names here are cracking me up.

Silent....short....silent...short. :D

Alternatively I've got a receiver with nut strips and some bolts (you'd need to source four more) sitting by my house in Torrance. It's all straight and has a good wiring box and harness, I'll let it go for $75 for black letters, $60 if you go red. I only removed it because I parted out the Jeep it was attached to.

Avery - Isn't "silent and short" what got you into wanting 40s?

Kyung (Corbina Fly)has one for sale also. Josh might have one also.

I have a Class II hitch avaialble. OEM.

Back