• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: STOCK XJ SHACKLES

TYphoon

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for stock XJ shackles, or MJ shackles. Will give you $ or trade you RC 1.5-2.0" adjustable shackles. In Altoona/State College area :yelclap:

Thank you!

I have a set of XJ ones also you can have if the other fall though. They'll fit in a flat rate box i'm sure - just need some paint and probably could use new bushings.

Not looking to ship, and I am pretty broke so driving far isn't an option, and it looks like all of you guys are pretty far from here

Thanks though! Appreciate it

Anyone closer?

oh, well flat rate shipping would only be $6, and you can have them for free.

TY PM me your address - i'll ship them out tomorrow

They're the ones on the left. Bushing is not in the best shape ever but it's not wallowed out or anything. Came off fully intact.

IMG_5523.jpg

and that's just surface rust where the paint peeled off.

PM inbound

Hammered send me moolah to ship these before high noon. I kill a baby kitten for every hour past that time

5 kittens have been slaughtered in your absence...the blood is on your hands. Since you PM'd me I will halt the bloodshed for the time being.

Back