• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Stock Reliable Cherokee for 2k

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Fellas! I need your help. My brother in law blew the engine in his Rodeo and needs a ride. I convinced him that he needs a Cherokee. He's working and in college at the moment and needs something asap. He has 2k to spend. We can come get it asap.

We're looking for a 93 or newer Cherokee. 2 or 4 door will work.

We want 4wd, auto, 4.0.

Needs to run excellent.

Body needs to be fairly straight. Dings aren't an issue.

It doesn't have to be beautiful as long as it's reliable.

Decent tires would be a plus.

This is a picture of one of mine... It needs to be in similar condition.

2011-05-27_17-14-12_728.jpg

You can reach me at 864-three78-zero246

Last edited:
i have a 99. has a lil 2" spacer lift. needs head liner. i'll change nss with my 98 cause it'll send a cel code. and i'll fix the tcase chain. i cant take no less then 3000 tho. can get title easy. i just got to go pay it off haha dont have much to pay it off.
i have receipt for the total i paid for it.

I'm interested.

Pictures? Inside and out.

Would it need anything else? Tires in good shape?

I'll let them take a look at the pictures and get back to ya.

i can get pics. it has tires but they are 1 size to small on the 5 spoke steel rims. they have good tread. i think i got to plug one tire. also have the stock honeycomb to go with it. tires are bald on the honey combs. i also have to get a battery. it is a limited, leather. white guages. has like 150k or so miles.
the reason im selling is cuz its just sitting there not getting used for the past 4 months. i do get it out just to keep the fluids circulated.

has k&n intake. screamin demon coil/wires, been running synthetic motor oil. has flip up dvd cd player. wired for amp and subs.

Shoot $2k he can buy the manche and finish it off and have the best of both worlds, 4 doors and truck bed.

Welp, he bought an 85 manual 4.0 4x4 for 1600 bucks a few minutes ago. The interior is ok, it runs great... no air, slop in the steering wheel (Like a broken bushing or bracket or something in the column. The steering wheel moves up, down and side to side.) We need to figure that out.

Back