• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Steel wheels

mjma

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a set of 5 (or 4 if that's what you've got) black steel wheels. Soft 8s, D windows, whatever, they're all the same in my book. Have to be 15x8, and in the range of 4" BS give or take a half inch or so. Not too picky. Moderate rock rash is not a problem. Just want decent beads that will hold air and hopefully balance out!!

Willing to by outright, or I have a set of low tread 32" MTs on aluminum ford ranger wheels (15x8) and a tiny bit less BS than stock jeep wheels (not exactly sure on the number) that I'm willing to part with. They hold air, got 5 of them, three of the 32s are mastercraft MTs with ~30% and the other two are BFG MTs. Great for just beating on and wheeling, but I got a good deal on a nicer matched set. I don't want the aluminum wheels anymore!! Oh, I'm not putting these up for sale yet, per se, I'm just offering them in a trade for a set of steel wheels. If I get the steelies and still have this set of tires, then they'll go up for sale. Thanx!!

*edit* 5 on 4.5, duh.

Back