• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Rear open carrier

premoxj

NAXJA Forum User
What the title says. Bought an aussie rear locker, went install this weekend and it turned out to be a trac lock carrier. I can swap for a trac lock if interested. All the clutch packs are in good order.
thx

Maybe try rwkhaus. He got me a good deal on a used R&D and loaded carrier for a d30 a while ago.

Emailed him this morning actually but managed to find a new one for crazy cheap over at SD gear axle. I'll be selling a complete Trac lock carrier shortly if anyone is interested. Thx

Let's play the "name your price" game.

Condition is in good working order. Pulling it to put in a locker. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with it.

Are you into some sort of trade? I have an 2000 XJ axel 8.25, 3.55 gears, 29 spline with welded up spiders. Ran this in my wifes Xj for a little bit and didn"t fly with her. (Bought it thinking it was a LS). Looking for a limited slip 8.25. Since you already have a carrier, the welded spiders wouldn't matter. Just a thought.

Was hoping for some kind of trade/swap +/- for the entire axle assy. I don't want to mess with R/P setup. You have an axle already setup and ready to go. I have an axle that is ready to go except the spiders are welded. The gears are good. With a new carrier you're going to have to set up the R/P no matter what.

What is the gear ratio?

Thanks
Mike

Back