• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB pass side mirror or whole door.

sounds good. let me know if you need help finding the place. i know what happens to our memory in our old age. lol

Big thanks to 2stix for a good hatch! Now I just need that little plastic thing the mirror mounts to. BTW 2stix was kind enough to offer up all 4 doors from his parts rig so I think I will take him up on it so I can have some nice straight doors to beat up :gee:

John, Come get all 4 doors and the hatch off mine. they're white just like your heep :)

I'll give you extra special good deal

I am planning to make at least the front removable. I will try to get down there to see you though before it gets hot like an oven out there.

Take your old doors and turn them into half doors. Makes seeing so much easier when offroading
As for a oven, no way i wouldn't live anywhere else, OK maybe Hell just cause it is warm there too.:laugh:

Just let me know and I'll get a couple of true desert folks to come and play too.

Back