• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB; Heart transplant

willy51

NAXJA Forum User
So i have this little project im working on and it turns out that the motor is seized. Wasnt realy the drive train i wanted to use any way. So, i am looking for a HO motor and trans and the associated wiring harness and vacuum system. So if anybody has a donner rig out there let me know.

thanks,
blonde mike

I have an HO motor and almost everything to the long block. Except its all taken apart right now. Id be willing to cut a deal if you take it all. PM me if your interesetd. Its all from a 95.

Jeepsterboy101 said:
How much you looking to spend? Ive got my 99 just sitting in the back yard on jack stands with less then 90k on the motor and trans...

Are you going to sell the doors?
If yes I need both front doors.

Aaron

Well being that this thing is going to be a beast and a half, looks like i am going to be putting a chevy 350 and 700r4 into it with a set of Dana 60's. That should get it down the road pretty good :). I might be interested in the motor that you posted jeepsterboy101. Let me do some research and i will get back to you.

Back