• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front doors, interior, seats, marker lights, trackbar

I bought an 88 MJ and need parts.

Exterior:
Front doors, preferred white, with tan panels, manual no power options
Front Turn signal side marker lights

Interior:
Bucket seats, Tan
Carpet, Tan
Headliner Tan Can cut down an XJ one
Sun visors Tan
Center console for Auto Tan
E-brake lever
Tan dash, have one but looking for a nicer one.

Suspension:
Aftermarket Track bar and bracket that will work well with 4.5in lift, or Ill make my own.

file.php

Dave - I have side marker lights. Let me double check condition but if they are good you can have them for the price of shipping down to you.

you have a 4dr? they will fit.
What color doors? Mirrors, glass, interior panels (color)? are they beat up?

Red Doors, no dings, faded paint, glass is there, mirrors are there. Interior panels are gray I believe. I'll have to check again when I get home. I'll take some pics and upload them for you.

I found this parts cherokee on CL Might have interrior pieces I could use If I convert to gray. Dash is not nice anyways.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/3655967647.html

I looked at that cherokee today, It had a dog living in it, smells like dog piss. the interior that remains is pretty trashed. The aw4 might be good for someone looking for one. looked like a Chrysler 8.25 rear. I didnt pull anything from it.

Ive made arrangements to pickup the track bar.

Still looking for seats, Factory pull out buckets, Used suspension seats, Tube style race seats, or even hard poly seats. I might have a line on a 3 seat bench suspension seat out of the back of a SxS.

Interior (Gray), need kick panels, door trim, headliner, sun visors, center console for aw4. dash

Just afew more weeks and we will start the build.
I think the project name will be The Monster Manche
Im guessing Joel will want to paint it flat black and put a big Monster Energy logo on the hood.

Back