• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front door checks (stops) from a 4 door XJ

xj_mike

NAXJA Forum User
Hey SoCal peps,

I need a good set of front door checks (aka Stops) from a 4 door XJ. Don't think it matters what years BUT it does matter that they actually work correctly and have the two "stop" work. You know, when you open the door, it has a couple "indents" that will hold the door open at that point unless you push it all the way open.

All the ones I found at the junk yard today (which was not many) were all shot and they would not hold the doors open. This is for another project I have, not XJ related. :D

Let me know if you have a pair from some old doors/XJ's laying around. Need the checks, the two nuts and ideally the pin that goes into the door jamb.

Thanks,
Mike

I live in el cajon... I have a half torn apart 96 xj sitting in my driveway. If you wanna come down and and take a look you can have em. let me know

Cool, that would work. Are you available sometime this coming weekend?

Sent ya a PM.

Thanks!

Back