• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Fan shroud

hiimmred

NAXJA Forum User
My water pump took a dump and in the process threw the sepentine belt, which in turn shattered my shroud. No luck at three JY's. Anyone got one laying around? It's for my 90.

Thanks
Ed

Ed, just an FYI - I was at the Pick N Pull in San Jose earlier today (Commercial St. and Oakland Rd off Hwy 101) and I don't recall seeing any fan shrouds there. I don't know if that PnP was one of the 3 you went to. I may go run over to the PnP in San Jose on Monterey Hwy; if I do, I'll keep my eyes open.

Ed, I was looking on Ebay and if I recall correctly you can get one shipped for under $25. May want to consider that. More than you'd pay from a JY, but might be worth the cost if you need it soon.

Mom and baby are both doing well. I sleep fine at night, they're up a little more often - the baby takes after his dad and wants to eat about every 3 hours.

i was just at picnpull yesterday. ill keep my eyes peeled for em, i dont remember if i saw any

Back