• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB driver side steering knuckle

xjrick94

NAXJA Forum User
I need a knuckle for a 94 xj. I'm trying to avoid having to go to the junkyard haha. I also need one caliper bolt. Mine is stripped where the caliper bolts onto the knuckle and bolt is MIA.

any knuckle from a pre 98 HO XJ should work. 99 and up had some changes to the hubs im not sure if the knuckles changed as well.

Sounds like a deal thanks Mark. Now I need to order an axle seal and I'll dive into fixing this leak and replacing the knuckle. A friend gave me a hand installing my locker this weekend and after taking it for a test drive it began leaking oil

:repair:

Hopefully that works. I wheeled it yesterday to test the locker then noticed it leaking. I wiped it off and drove to my in laws in fontana and it was wet again. I then drove home but didn't check it after that. Should it leak while sitting as well or only while driving?

Back