• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB - Double shear track bar bracket

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Anyone have one laying around, and if so, what are you asking?

Or does anyone know of a vehicle that came with one factory that could be swapped into an XJ if it was found in a junk yard?

Anyone have one laying around, and if so, what are you asking?

Or does anyone know of a vehicle that came with one factory that could be swapped into an XJ if it was found in a junk yard?

I've got one in the garage, with trac bar, that was supposed to go on the XJ, but seems I'm selling the truck... was just going to throw it in with the rest of the parts. You want it? I don't even remember what make it is. I'll have to dig it out...

I sure would be interested. I don't need the track bar though. What would you want to ship the bracket to Brentwood Tennessee

I sure would be interested. I don't need the track bar though. What would you want to ship the bracket to Brentwood Tennessee

I'll be in Franklin for a class the beginning of January of you can wait. What are these things worth? I've probably had it in my garage for a year or three...

I could certainly wait until January. Throw out a number....what do you think you'd like out of it.

Back