• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Chili Pepper Rear Bumper

Craigslist seems to have one in Livermore, north of Ft. Collins.

I need this color.

d6e4613c4027d99fe50a475f453b32f2.jpg

You get a can of paint and I will squirt it for you. Ed's Auto Paint in Loveland will even mix you up the paint and put it in spray cans.

I kept this in mind as I walked through the PAP yards. None in that color.

Allen paint in Sheridan does the aerosol can thing as well. I used them to get paint for the bumpers and end caps for an emerald green '98 I fixed and flipped. Just brought them the paint code. Worked well.

Allen Paint
2498 W. Hampden
Sheridan, CO 80110

http://denverautopaint.com/

I likely have an aerosol can or two of Chili Pepper lying around - yours for the asking, DJ.

I'll try to remember to look for them, DJ. I remember seeing at least one cap in my paint cabinet... back when my garage wasn't such a disaster that I couldn't get to the cabinet.

I need this color.

d6e4613c4027d99fe50a475f453b32f2.jpg

Not much help, but oddly enough my local LKQ has 3 in that color, 2 rear bumpers are in excellent shape.

I wish I could make it to COfest this year, if I could I'd be happy to bring you a bumper!

I did find that paint for you, DJ... its sitting on my bench to send north with Justin's wheel, whenever that may occur.

Back