• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB / Borrow Car Cover

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
So the Tear Down / Disposal of the wrecked XJ has taken a lot longer to take care than I thought it would (been lazy). I guess one of my neighbors bitched to the city about the Jeep sitting in the driveway with a tarp over it and I received a warning notice stating I have to get rid of it by the 16th or get fined $250. I called and and got an extension til the end of March. The guy was cool about it and said if I can get a proper car cover on it then it that should help.

Does anyone in the Sierra Chapter have an XJ / SUV Car Cover I can Buy or Borrow until I get this thing taken care of?

I won't be able to wrench for about another 2 weeks. I got a hockey skate across my forearm in a game last Tuesday which sliced an Artery and bruised a bunch of muscles. It took some stitches to close it up and it is still pretty sore.

Thanks,
Mark

That really sucks Mark. One of our naxja guys from san mateo had a similar situation. It was a hover jeep with no axles, and they threatened a huge fine, I think over 500 bucks.

He ended up putting on the old stuff again until he can get stuff regeared and finished.

I think autozone has covers for pretty cheap.

I have some tin foil that may work.

When's the build party? You bring the build...we'll bring the party.

That suck I have neighbors like that, but like srmitchell said you could pick one up from autozone or pep boys for cheap.

Back