• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB ASAP: steering column and driver door

bigalpha

Need a tilt column with cruise control and a driver side door with power locks and windows.

Red door preferred but not mandatory.

Edit: I am thinking I maybe be able to repair the column.

Last edited:
I also need a set of rims and tires. I would definitely be partial to a set of ATs but looking for something decent.

Still looking for a column. Scored a door from Dave (need to figure out best way to get the money to you) but need a column. Found a guy with one for $200 but that seems steep as hell.

either one will be fine you should prefer a non tilt but they are interchangeable with eachother with no modification. don't limit your search to tilt only

I'm just limiting my search to a working, compatible column. I only found one in Tucson for $200. So if I can grab this one for $100 and get my hunkojunk working again, I'll take it

So the door was great but I can't rekey the 89 lock to fit a 91 key. So I'm still on the hunt for a door.

Dave, I haven't forgotten about you.

The hole for the cylinder is bigger and the chrome bezel is small on 90+ compared to 89-.. No worries though, I'm going to just JB Weld a 89- bezel to the front of the new 90+ cylinder and install it.

Back