• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB an XJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Cheap as hell, talking like less than a grand. Trying to get the ball rolling on a Jeepspeed rig:skull2: let me know if you have anything or anybody that has one they are trying to get rid of.

a guy i work with has a buddy in parker that has a complete truck for 1500 last i heard. i think its already jeepspeed legal.

my guy was out sick from work today but hopefully tomorrow i can get more info. i know he wanted around 1500 for it but was already caged and had front coilovers. plus its a driver.

My brother has a running cherokee, 6" lift with the top chopped off that I think he said would sell for $500.

When I say top chopped off, I mean it's chopped off and nothing has been put in it's place. Ready for a cage :)

My brother has a running cherokee, 6" lift with the top chopped off that I think he said would sell for $500.

When I say top chopped off, I mean it's chopped off and nothing has been put in it's place. Ready for a cage :)

Wont meet Score rules. Thanks though.

I'll take it pending a quick look over. PM me your address and phone number.

Did you pick this one up from XJ20 Tyler? If so, I call dibs on those sweet turbine wheels!

Deal Aaron, I am going to start a parts thread as we start tearing it apart. Rear tire carrier, turbine wheels, all glass, interior, rear axle are what I can think of off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back