• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 8 x 6 1/2 8Jx17 Wheel(s)

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I know this is a last minute request, but does anyone has one or two 8 61/2 bolt pattern 17' wheels they are looking to get rid of cheap. Could be steel, painted, doesn't mater. Noah is looking for a couple to mount spare tires on, so he has more than one spare out in Death Valley.

It's for a 2004 Dodge 2500 Diesel. Specs claim 8: width, 6 3/8" backspacing as Noah measured.

I am in San Diego tonight, driving to downtown LA early tomorrow morning. Heading out to Death Valley via I-5, and 14 in the very early afternoon.

David Bricker / SYR - SAN

Fyi, hummer h2 wheels work if you router out the center hole a quarter inch. Same with chevy wheels.

This response is off-topic, but if you're feeling peckish after leaving DTLA I've got a recommendation for you: Pull off the I5 at Los Feliz Bl. and head east a half block to the Morrison. You'll like their craft beer selection and the food's not bad. And if you give me five minute's notice I'd even meet you there and hoist one with you.

Back