• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 4.5" Coil Springs

TYphoon

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a set of 4.5" Coil Springs. RE, Rough Country, Clayton, anything really. As long as they arent too saggy. Willing to trade RC 3" Springs for them if you'd like that instead of money. Thanks

I have a set... not sure what brand they are tho. They've just been sitting around, and I won't be needing them. If your interested just make a offer

How much would you want for them? What kind of condition are they in? Im not looking to spend more than 40-70 on used coils cause new RC coils are 130

There in pretty good shape IIRC, I'll pull them out of the shed this weekend and snap a picture of them. I did a AAL when I did my 4.5...... Then I found someone selling 4.5 full leaf's and coils on CL. He wouldn't sell just the leafs so I got stuck with the coils too. I would sell them for 50 bucks... there just collecting dust

Back